when i walk down the art books section browsing through design book by myself
when I am dying to watch the new animation with you who shared the same interest on it
when i off from office and walk down the road covered by night sky, and i gazed up hoping to see stars
when i am itching for some gossips or just news updates about people
when i saw girlfriends giggling walking down the shopping centre
when i looked out of the kitchen windows and enjoying the night breeze
when i found some cute stuffs and i want to hear what's your comments
when i saw cute guys on the zara shop and i wanted to show you
when i ate the wallet-drainer- japanese desert and i remember how we use to take pics until the ice goin to melt down before we dig in
when i am back home and there's no reason to stay up till 3 like we used to, talking random stuffs even though i have to go to work the next day and you to college
when i watched tv, sitting alone at the sofa with no one to fight for a good seat
when i da bao my dinner and have it in my room
when i walk out from my room and say goodbye to nobody but my two teddy bears
when i heard people saying 'happy Friday' and struggle to think of plans for tomorrow
when i met a guy that sounds very much like you
when i saw little girl embraced by her daddy
when i blank and i wanted to listen to you making jokes
when i feel my brain muscles are slowing down and i want to hear you making stereotyping statement and challenge it
when I longed to see your face beam every second, talking so excitingly about things
when I figure out that you love spongebob too and make me feel comfortable admitting that I am too
when I saw somebody on the road that dress up like you
when it rains and I can smell the trees and grass and the wind and I think of you
when I saw the beautiful scenery and wanted to have you framed it
when I feel troubled and I wanted to hear your ideas even though the answer is not hard to get
when I saw the tv series that I had watched because you share with me the downloaded files
when I feel that I should get a new haircut and I want to know what would you say about it
when I am annoyed by how some people being rude and itch to complain to you about it
when I craved to hear how’s things on your side had been going on
when I saw cockroach at my house and grab the insect spray
when i had lunch together and pouring the tea to every other glasses
when i had you walked towards my table and pat me on the head or give me a hug
when i can walk to your table and pat you on your head
when i musenap your darling
when it's one o clock and you starts asking around for lunch
when i cant finish my meal and you grunted how i am making you fatter
when i sat down an listen to your different ideas about future
when i get to overnight at your place and chatted until we fell asleep
when i get your call asking if i had had my dinner
5 comments:
hmm...im included rite?! I gues..hehe..
miss ya too!!! btw nd u 2 hlp me buy sth fr muji hehe...
c when u on9..
sigh.. semua ngerasain yang sama.. semua yang baru lulus dan pertama kali mengenal dunia kerja.. yang tinggal bertahun2 bersama teman2 yang disayanginya
a kai...u are definitely the first of all the lines...
iya nih, but the worst scenario is you graduated and go to somewhere far to work without friends~ that's almost 'me' now.
awww~ *hugs* hang in there peggy~ I believe life's tough but God will always look after us, bringing all sort of people into your lives and experience different feelings in order to have a fruitful life!
waa....aww peggy~ It's so nice when you remember all this little things <3 I miss yooo.
Kaemiin
Post a Comment