Monday, October 27, 2008

And i wished you back...

thanks to everyone who had wished me happy bday! Thanks to friendster and facebook too to provide bday reminder, which simply makes my bday better because I can receive greetings from friends who are far away.

I wish all their wishes for me can come true ;p hahahaha~

I wished that pa and ma will stay healthy and happier

I wished my bro university life a smooth sail one

I wished Kai a great happiness and get to be admitted at her 1st univ choice! *and to found her prince charming ASAP ASAP ASAP! :)

I wished Kee had a good working life, and stays happy with her boyfriend

I wished Je a smooth sailing univ life too, and hope that she will find what she is looking for. And that we can stay close even that we are far away.

I wished Kmin healthy and happy days ahead, and closer to her ultimate dream :)

I wished Nini can realize that she can be her own miracle. And she definitely deserved a better prince.

I wished Xydra stay healthy and lively and be more positive :) and found her frog prince

I wished hock soon could lead a happier life with goals and stop saying ji dan gao

I wished Edy business goes well, and even if it doesn’t, I hope he could always find a way to work it out.

I wished Chee wee could find a way to out grow his art director and become billionaire soon

I wished Enca a super smooth sailing final term and stay happy with Adit

I wished Yossy a super smooth sailing final term too

I wished Russ found his perfect princess soon

I wished Jason could be steps closer to his dream of going to live aboard and realize that being positive in thinking will lead you to more positive things

I wished Ying happy and healthy and get the best deal from my boss

I wished Peng a blissful, successful and smooth holiday at Bangkok

I wished that my bosses and ex-bosses healthy and good luck in business

I wished Adrian get a good working environment too

I wished Joe, Ashley, maple girl, Lydia, Siao Hooi, Tingyun happy days ahead

I wished Dion will quickly get out of univ and starts earning big bucks like what he always wished for

I wished my cousin Titin will get a happy univ life and be able to get what she wants

I wished Juss a good smooth sailing interesting life in USA

I wished Itin and Vita smooth sailing in their study and of course, stay happy with hubbies

I wished Caroline to get married soon. And the same goes to Jai. And also Nat! to Mr. tang too! (All my colleagues ^^) *plus Tao ken hahahaha

I wished kuan win.....to be happy happy everyday and....get a princess ASAP ASAP ASAP

I wished eugene....can stay happy with val....forever and ever :D happy aniv!

There’s lot more people that I wanted to wish back but I don’t know what sort of personal wished they want, so I just want to say thanks, wish you all healthy and happy and to be a step closer to your dreams :D

5 comments:

Wai Keat Wong said...

=.= im not in LA oso....

Peggyanagi said...

ARG~ paiseh *sorry ar hahaha

what is deegee51? said...

... me lehh... haizz XD

Kai CHan said...

I think v shld put meet charming prince ASAP!!!!
haha.. soon is so long = _ =lll

Chuan Ho Liew said...

XD russ here... haha... I think Russ-pun-sell is already counted as a princess... but i'd rather be lesbian in that case anyway hahaha...