Monday, October 27, 2008

Half slipper

There’s no way to rate which birthday present is the best, but this one is kinda extraordinary.


My friend told me a story about how he once lost a slipper and only to realize it when he reached home an hour drive later.


The hit is, he got into the driver seat with only one side of his slipper.


When he said that, suddenly my mind is playing an animated scene of the half slipper who is panicking and shouting and looking up to his owner’s foot- which slowly going into the car, then the camera move into the bottom of driver seat, and show’s the gap between car and car door slowly getting smaller and the slipper was crying, ‘NOOoooOOOOoooooooooooo’


I couldn’t belief that! My mind just doesn’t register such an act. How could he?!! To lose a pair of slipper is acceptable, but to lose half in such a fashion?!


It just tickled my laugh-nerve and I laughed and laughed and laughed for very long, seriously laughing from my heart. I don’t even know why, but it just funny.


I mentioned that he should put some sticky note ‘have you got both of your slipper?’ Or perhaps a drawing of half slipper and a question mark. Certainly only he would understand and it could be artistic :p


We then laughed and laughed until our chin’s muscled crammed.


I had never laughed like that since……I couldn’t remember since when. But it had been a while. Thanks for the joke (*though it must be the last of your intention)

No comments: