Friday, May 13, 2011

sedih.

my blog has turned into (no, i had turned my blog into-to be exact) a rubbish bin

im feeling totally awful right now.

i lost my wallet during my trip and thus still owe a friend an amount in euro.

yesterday i thought finally i had cleared it, banked in euro into her account.

idiotic me. it is auto converted into pound!

and she replied in email

'I got the money already. But the thing is there is £8 short referring to the exchange rate shown in www.xe.com.

Look, I'd like to help people but not to the extent of losing money. So I'm wondering if you could pay me in euro instead, & you wont even feel you have to pay more. Let me know how you think & then I'd try to figure out the transaction fee to wire the money from HSBC to your bank. Are you holding HSBC account as well?'

T________________T it's all my fault, and it feels really awful.

but i had replied and explain that i banked in euro and it's my fault not to clarify about the auto-convert-system.

and tell her that i didnt mean to cheat with exchange rate, and because internet rate always better than bank or currency exchange agent rate.

:( super unhappy now.



No comments: