hadn't been talking and laughing for such a long period of time!
hopefully the next time i see her again will be able to talk and laugh as much as what we had earlier on.
---
one more presentation to go! wish me good luck!
and afterwards, i want to do a throughout research and data gathering for places to visit around UK =)
and then afterwards, need to start applying for jobs and sending out resume~~~
1 comment:
(O0O)/ Woh, no worries Peggy you'll ace that presentation no problem! Btw, I got your postcard from the Nederlands. So many things you mentioned I really want to try. Especially that Hotch Potch and Belgian Waffles ... O___O sounds too delicious! Really happy you had fun in the trip round Europe. I hope to travel like that in the future someday XD...
T__T On a side note, after doing a test from an interview, I was not able to get the job and have been applying to different places. In fact I'm doing a test from another company right now while typing this. So, lets work hard for our careers \(O0O)/ (* spirit is flaming!!!)
May your presentation be a success and you get a great job! (^0^)/ FIGHT LIKE A CHAMP PEGGEH!
Post a Comment