Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Pixar short film/cartoon starring Remy and Emile



I SIMPLY CANT RESIST TO POST IT AFTER I SAW IT ON A FRIEND'S BLOG! BRILLIANT! ^O^

5 comments:

Wai Keat Wong said...

cool~

Peggyanagi said...

yep! till when i got home and afraid some mouse might climb out from the toilet bowl! hahahaha!

Wai Keat Wong said...

haha, it might happen... suddenly u might feel itchy while sitting on the toilet bowl~ O_o

Kai CHan said...

hahaha.. it's awesome! I might hv skipped it if u didn't post here (I read his blog & it happened that my connection is down whn I ws streaming it).. & if the WALL E wasnt mentioned, i dun think I'll discover it!!! Let's spot the pink teddy in UP animation, hehe~~ Erm, chk if thre's anything in the toilet bowl befor u start ur business?! haha.. I think thy'll alwiz mk their high-pitch-voice.. so u'll notice it b4 it comes near, I guess?!

Peggyanagi said...

WASEEEYYY dont say that chan wai yee!! you know my house is on the 1st floor and at night.. i saw lots of remy and emile at the back of the house >.< hahaha yaaa i wonder how he found these info!