okay first of all, i want to say sorry because i failed my facebook diet. right on the second day.
secondly, at kai's blog i found an interesting song and follow up by an interesting movie which this song is the OST.
it is seriously shittly interesting, though i had not watched it but i am certain. i read the whole story at wikipedia -ehehe- and...i think i wont want to watch it. hahaha, confusing right?
kaka, i think you will like this. try reading the synopsis ^^ when i reached the bottom of the page...i was like....'GOSH! im glad i didn't read this at night'
third. TAKUYA KIMURA is so handsome!i watched GOOD LUCK 1st eps, and felt familiar. somehow i must have watched it before but i cant remember... takuya kimura! takuya kimura! heehee~
forth. TURN LEFT TURN RIGHT. had always love it. i rewatched yesterday on youtube. aiks, so geram! to see how fate plays on the guy and the girl. and i love the soundtrack. Yu Jian by Stephanie Sun. the ending is so touching! 'i lost you 13 years ago. met you and lost you again now. but i dont mind waiting for another 13 years if it means i could meet you again. if it still wont do, then i will wait another 13 years.'
*typing this myself feel so idiotic. but when you watched it and looking into the actor actress expression -adding- background music.... T____________T gv me tissueeee!
i dont mind if i had to listen to it whole day. and then i would wonder too, 我等的人 他在多遠的未來. translation from http://tingdong.powersugoi.net/song.php?song=151
Ting jian Dong tian de li kai Wo zai mou nian mou yue xing guo lai Wo xiang Wo deng Wo qi dai Wei lai que bu neng yin ci an pai
Yin tian Bang wan Che chuang wai Wei lai you yi ge ren zai deng dai Xiang zuo Xiang you Xiang qian kan Ai yao guai ji ge wan cai lai
Wo yu jian shei Hui you zen yang de dui bai Wo deng de ren Ta zai duo yuan de wei lai Wo ting jian feng Lai zi di tie he ren hai Wo pai zhe dui Na zhe ai de hao ma pai
Wo wang qian fei Fei guo yi pian shi jian hai Wo men ye chang zai ai qing li shou shang hai Wo kan zhe lu Meng de ru kou you dian zhai Wo yu jian ni shi zui mei li de yi wai
I can hear the winter leaving I am awaking in some year, some month I think, I wait, I am awaiting But the future can't be arranged like this
An overcast dusk outside the car window In the future, someone is expecting me Look to the left, to the right, to the front How many twists and turns will love take before coming?
What kind of conversation will I have when I meet someone? The person I'm waiting for, how distant is he in my future? I hear the wind coming from the subway and crowd of people I'm standing in line, holding onto love's ticket number*
I fly forwards, flying across an ocean of time We are also often hurt while in love I look at the road, the entrance to this dream is a little narrow Me meeting you is the most beautiful accident
There must be a day when I'll find a solution to the puzzle
I search the song during midnite, so i watch the music video & read wiki during midnite!!!!! T ^ T d poster in the wiki scares me = = I wonder if v read d same wiki page...so when I listen the song, it reminds me abt d poster o _ O anyway, i try not to listen at nite hahaha...
lol! true, the mad world song is kinda scary, i think should be same page~ u know i actually didn't realize the shape in the poster is a rabbit, until i saw the trailer in youtube, such an ugly scary bunny costume!
*actually...when i read the synopsis..i was thinking bout pink bunny suit..heehee..
4 comments:
I really love Yu Jian for awhile, and like you, wonders 我等的人他在多遠的未來... (The person I await... How far in the future will I meet?)
Besides that, I find that the lyrics, the tune, the story itself, all feels like it reaches deep inside one's heart. :)
I like it so much that I could play it in the piano now, though it doesn't sound as good as it supposed to be. =) Next time i'll let u hear it. ^_^
hahaha yeah, but wait, isn't that yours had appeared? hahaha~
hoo-ohh, the song really tells the story of human life.
^o^ oh great, practice makes perfect ;D hahaha~
I search the song during midnite, so i watch the music video & read wiki during midnite!!!!! T ^ T d poster in the wiki scares me = = I wonder if v read d same wiki page...so when I listen the song, it reminds me abt d poster o _ O anyway, i try not to listen at nite hahaha...
lol! true, the mad world song is kinda scary, i think should be same page~ u know i actually didn't realize the shape in the poster is a rabbit, until i saw the trailer in youtube, such an ugly scary bunny costume!
*actually...when i read the synopsis..i was thinking bout pink bunny suit..heehee..
Post a Comment