Part 2
19 Dec, early in the morning Pak Mat sent me to airport. Sleepy and tired, all I hope it to quickly check in my luggage and find a good sit to sleep.
I was shocked. When I check in at the counter, the guy said my flight is not 730, it’s 1345. 730 is the plane no!!!!! it’s MZ730 but on the paper type MZ 730 and I mis-read it T_T OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Omg. Ok, as long as not late it’s ok. So I –being half asleep-and stupid- drag my 2 heavy luggages +backpacked and sleep at some chair. There’s a porter sit next to me say hi and ask where I’m leaving to. I said
!!!!!!!*%#)@Q)$%&*#&&!&!!*#$(@)!@))@!)*@**@#&%
I snapped him ‘emang saya terlihat begitu tua?!’
He blinked and said ‘oh??? Maaf, saya kepikirnya, ~~~’
OMG SUCH AN INSULT ON MY MISFORTUNE MORNING >.<>
Hungry, I try to look for somewhere to buy food. I saw a guy coming from upstairs with food and water. Hmnn…it’s till 8 in the morning, so I decide to drag my luggage upstairs. Heeh? Upstairs have so many empty sits! After buy some food I sit peacefully and fall asleep.
I am highly recommending this to everyone, especially those preparing to enter the workforce and start to earn money. Rich Dad Poor Dad might open your eyes bigger and set your mind about money and how to handle it. There are a lot of advices here.
I was thinking the flight is 1345, for local flight, the counter open one hour before departure while international flight the counter open two hours before. So I decide around 1300 only go down for check in. no escalator down. So I had to slowly carry my luggage.
Another surprise! There had been a super duper long queue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there’s just one counter. Can’t belief it! Regretted that I should come down earlier….arg….. While I patiently queue, there’s SO MANY uncle auntie young old just simply masuk tengah. No wonder the queue is not moving T_T shit dumb rude people! Even those TKI are better!
Suddenly the other counter written ‘Jakarta-Delay’ called those on
The girl at counter act dumb and keep looking at back. I told her ‘apa sih masalahnya mbak? 15 menit lagi jam 2, saya skrg terancam di tinggal pesawat donk??’ finally 5 minutes before flight she told all of us ‘langsung saja ke belakang mbak utk mengecek.’
At the back there’s a small office. And the uncle in charge told us the biggest surprise of the day.
‘sorry pesawatnya sudah penuh’
How can that happen? Then what is it that I’m holding now? My ticket? And my dad’s money? It’s a confirmed ticket. Written 19 Dec to
All that uncle can said is sorry. All he can give is tomorrow seat.
And those fucking people drag us and keep walking here and there till around 1530, without food and water and seat.
There’s a bunch of aunties with small kids, who are having wedding dinner tonight at
There’s a guy who haven’t been home 6 years and tomorrow is Idul Adha. It’s a big muslim celebration. He wants to be on time to kiss his mom’s hand.
There’s a girl scientist, going
You must have wonder how come such thing can happen right?
After hearing from those aunties, I figure out that at
The nearer the day you purchase ticket to the day of the flight, the more expensive it will be. So if there’s actually people buying at last minute, seat that is normally 700000 can became 1-2 million. And so, they will kick people like me out de~ who are to be blame? Kantor pusat? Those who taking order? Or actually those at the counter?
I get a confession from the people at the airline itself. He said, it’s normal to be like this during high season. !@)#@!*!*(#@&*$)#** NORMAL??? And he said, better queue long before the counter open to be secure, because,
“inilah
WTF!!!!!!
He said, it’s normal that during high season they will do overbooking. So if there’s only 170 seat, they will accept 180 request and of course the money. And then they will do what they had done to me today, kick me to tomorrow flight. So I am probably victims from yesterday overbooking flight, and I will MOST probably make a person lose her seat tomorrow.
I am so angry to myself. Had I had ever heard such thing, I will definitely queue long before the counter open. I will even masuk tengah if it’s necessary. I wont just stupidly patiently wait in the line thinking that ‘why cant those barbarians be patient and queue up like an educated person?’ because there’s no rules in
All you have to do is to outsmart everything to stay alive. Be prepared for everything. The worst scenario always happens here. Inilah
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
They said they will give hotel to us. Feel so insecure. And my digi is dead. Can’t contact dad. AAAAAAAAAAAA and cant receive any call too!
there’s a good lady, when she heard that I wanted to borrow telp to those uncle in charge, she lend me hers and I call dad to call me back asap.
At last they bring us to lounge for lunch, geez. The lounge had almost no food at all!! It’s around 15.30 ady.
I told dad I want to back to my relative house. Ai called me, and she said get the compensation in cash. Oh. Never cross my mind. Not having a handphone at such situation is really hard. Then I waited around 3 hours before pak Mat picked me up again. I had trouble them so much………………
At night Ce Alin and Ika bring me to watch movie. Plus her cousin, four of us watch WARLORDS, starring Jet Li, Andy Lau and Takeshi Kaneshiro.
Jet li looks short and fat when he’s together with Andy and Takeshi ^^; Andy Lau is really a handsome uncle. Both of them are the main characters. The story is about Jet Li wanting to be a leader so that he can stop misfortune happen to the citizen. With his righteous ambition, he tries to lead the mountain thief group and made them into emperor soldiers and starts war to conquer cities. At first they get some victories, but then the elders asking more out of him and at the end it sacrifies too many from his group.
At the end? Jet li under manipulation kills Andy and get killed by Takeshi. They become the pawns in political play by the elders. Just like in prison break everyone actually is the part of the bigger plot by the politicians. Shit. Politic is so dangerous.
dinner after movie
No comments:
Post a Comment