Thursday, December 27, 2007

journey back home part 1

My horrible terrible and vegetable journey back to home (in details)

Part 1

Because this going to be long so I separate it into parts ^^;


18 Dec 07, I had successfully fit almost all my stuffs inside the storage. Still left some unpacked and I haven’t bought my lunch and credits for digi.


Early morning I received msg from Lammy asking me to send 5 best works by tonight for exhibition. @_@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! After explaining my situation she said ok that I can send it by 20 Dec. so shit~ such important thing didn’t inform earlier…


Eh?? The taxi is here? He arrived half an hour earlier than our arrangement. When I told him to wait a while because I want to go buy some lunch at raspberry, he said he will drive me there. I said it’s ok but he insisted and said ‘duh, sombong amat sih’ (why are u so arrogant to rejected my kindness?) and opened his front sit door.


What to do? I sit in front and he started conversation with asking whether I have boyfriend or not. Last time when I was in his taxi and answered this question honestly, it didn’t turn out well coz he kept giving me lectures about youth, not being lesbian, and saying want to introduce me to this and that guy.


So I just laugh and say a big fat lie. Then he started the interrogation bout where did he come from, where he stayed, and even wanted to see the picture. WeW!@#@*$#@!!!


I told him we just started so no pictures yet. And he kept asking why my boyfriend didn’t send me to airport, say a lot of rubbish, and even ask me to show him my boyfriend! (Who are u anyway?!) he said I had come so far to Malaysia, he doesn’t want me to be bullied by any guy, and he offered me his jampi2 which he guarantee will only harm a bad guy. And he said if my guy had ever betray me for other girl, after kena this jampi2 he will for sure kneel down on my knees and cry for forgiveness @_@ and will love me forever.


What the fuck. I laugh and say, there’s no need for such things. If he wanted to leave then it’s the proof of his stupid-ness to choose other than me. He looked disgrace, “kamu tak percaya kah barang ni?” GOSH of course I belief this kind of stuffs. But to me it’s just for losers to use it. Loses defeat loser, loses inspire winner. (from Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki on dealing with risk) there’s a lot more guy to met right?


My flight is air asia to Surabaya. Then will continue next day from Surabaya to Manado.


After taking out my luggage and locking the house, I found that he put my 2 luggages on the back seats which indirectly imply that I had to sit in front. I know this pakcik, so even uncomfortable but to be polite I just sit in front.


And I regretted it.


No no no he didn’t do anything, thanks God!! But it opened my eyes big enough to know you have every single right to sit at the back and the luggage it to be put at the storage. and I will never ever sit his damn fucking taxi anymore.


* I’m still angry to think about it. Angry that I let myself to be in such situation. I will be smart next time.


I know him from my cousin Anggun. He is pakcik big customer. But I can’t belief that he talked bad on me about Christine who is Anggun’s sister. (my cousin too~) “christine is sombong, tak seperti anggun. Dia itu kasar. Tak tau kenapa.”


#%%#))!)@@*!!! and I didn’t defend her. My fault!!! T_T I regretted it. my habit of not confronting people even when they talk bad bout people dear to me is such a coward action. Ergggg. I hate me. I will do better next time T_T


He wasn’t this terrible before. I only remember him as an annoying uncle who keeps talking lots of things nonstop at his taxi. This time, his contents of conversations show his real side.


He kept talking about a bunch of lesbian at pjs 9 there. He said those girls asked him to buy vibrators, whiskey, and other alcohols. He said he is close with them, like own daughters, even eat at their kitchen. But this time the girl said don’t go into the house, ‘nanti pakcik shock’ but he manage to get a peak from the curtain that at the living room with dim red light he saw lots of naked girls watching movie. Some were totally naked, some half naked.


And then a lecture about going to normal road rather than being homosexual.


And follow up with story about handsome Australian gay who sit at his car. He said that gay scared him coz keep touching his arm that’s why he ended up removing his window stickers.


And another bunch of lesbians at lim kok wing. And he details of his journey to HELP them buy vibrators.


And about plastic woman ‘apa yg peggy punya dia juga punya. Itu getahnya sama seperti kulit
wanita’ !@!*#@&$&@&!!!!!!! I didn’t get it at first, but he told the whole story about his past, being a sailor at oil ship, and having a gay captain, forbidding the crews to bring women to ship, only see land after 8 months, and landing at America buying plastic woman.


Arggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!


And bout his sailor friends who spent all his money on prostitute every night, and died because of aids, and his advice to the friend ‘kalo mau harus pilih yang bersih’ so he said it’s good to have plastic woman. In malaysia you can find plastic man, but hard to find plastic woman.


I had tried to change conversation but he kept changing back to those stories.


And he had helped a girl abort baby, from finding the doctor, helped her sign the paper, helped to bring her to rest at hotel after abortion.


‘Help’??!! no wonder he came across so many similar troubles, he promote himself that way that’s why!


And finally some normal one, bout my hometown friend. He said that guy had finally found girlfriend ‘tapi yah, itu leo kan kurus, pacar dia gemuk, besar. Seperti kodok sama kura2’ so I said, what he see in that girl is her heart. And he simply answer ‘yah itu mereka sudah tidak ada pilihan lagi’ he said it in a way means that being ugly make them have less choice and just hantam the leftover.


If he is against homosexual, I understand about it. It’s not yet an accepted issue for Asians.


But here, it totally shows that he is just a mere moron pervert who had swallow mind and judge people by their look. He looked down on those who he thinks not handsome and not pretty.


and to make it worst, LCCT is much further than KLIA.

Ah. Finally I arrive at LCCT. Thanks God…I will never ever take his taxi anymore.


I was surprise to see LCCT. It’s damn packed, damn crowded, full with TKI (tenaga kerja Indonesia) and I couldn’t see the queue line coz it’s just too many ppl, and the lines become intersecting with other lines, even it’s hard to move around, mostly people carry big big luggage with them. And I was very worried coz the Surabaya line is damn long. I worried that people wouldn’t queue and just masuk tengah like in indo. The line was not moving for quite sometime. Glad that they finally open one more counter, and I realize that even though it’s messy there, there’s lines. People are queuing, and I didn’t see anyone masuk tengah. So glad…


We had to walk to the plane but it give me good opportunity to take pic ^^


I sit beside 2 guys, they worked at Sabah and going back Surabaya after years. In front of us there’s a baby, keep shouting. But I was so tired that it can’t stop me from falling asleep. I though the baby shout is because he felt uncomfortable, but! When the baby turned back and look at us, I can see that he was shouting coz he was excited! AWWW a super cute baby!!!! He kept smile and shout aaaah~ aaaaaaa~ so energetic! Hehehe~~~ such a cute cure! (>.<>


It was a good flight, not much turbulence.


Ce alin and Ika and pak Mat picked me up at the airport. And then my dinner is iga penyet. It’s iga sapi bakar with sambal. Omg….it’s super delicious!! *_* after an apple pie as lunch, this is definitely heaven~~~~~ (stupid me, I forgot to take pic again)


Back to their home, ai said my flight tomorrow is 730. I didn’t really understand the ticket, so I just trusted her and go to sleep.

No comments: