Monday, July 6, 2009

we got married

Lately I am crazy about this Korean reality show. Named ‘we got married’ which is a show where they pair up celebrity and gave them house and mission to accomplish as a married couple.

I watched this because candy –my office accountant- fall in love with F4 korean version and told me one of the leng chai is inside this reality show and she recommend me to watch this.

I can’t belief I got so crazy about it that I stayed up late at office to watch it. As late as 10.

There are 4 couples, all of them are either singer or actress or actor. Each of them have very different character and kinda represent certain type of people. The more I watch it the more I am convinced it’s not-that-reality- well… there must be some script guiding anyway.

But the fact that I enjoy it very much because all of them look so spontaneous and it’s funny. In normal drama you can always expect up and down, some part funny, some serious, some sad. But in this show, it’s always up. The things they had to do are all exciting that I ended up always wanting more.

The leng chai that I like is paired up with a lady 6 years older than him. This is in relation with the trend in society about… younger man and older wife. I started with feeling sorry for the guy but it turn out that the wife is a really fun and caring person.

But in the whole show, this youngest husband falls behind the rest. There’s one husband who is super duper romantic. He is always ready with tons of surprises and romantic events for the wife. (A rare species) The other one is kinda shy at the beginning but ended up opening himself to the wife after seeing how much effort she put in. The other one is a rapper, when you see him you would have thought he is an arrogant –self centered- kind of husband, but he turns out to be a reliable and romantic in his way too.

The leng chai I talked about in the show is really cold at the beginning. He is almost expressionless, and blunt. But funny in the way he replied to his wife. Things like… there’s one part the wife said, ‘if I get married later,’ (she was referring to the real life I guess) he suddenly said, ‘who else you want to get married to?’ then she realizes her mistake and said ‘I mean, in the next life… I want to get married to you again.’ Then he said, ‘but I had decided to reincarnate as lion in the next life. Then you had to be the female lion if you want to marry me again.’ Things that makes me…swt and laugh the same time.

Later on he is becoming much sweeter and more considerate. I like to see how they grow closer, and becoming similar in the way they do things. I think that’s the most important part as a couple. Growing together.

Ah~~~

No comments: