Indian accent! haha~btw, i really like "Tsuji Ayano - Kaze ni Naru"~ :) As it always play by itself when i come to your blog, sometimes I'd just let the whole playlist repeats itself several times! XD
yes! bollywood version!the relaxing tone right? :))) it's the soundtrack from hayao miyazaki's THE CAT'S RETURN, there's even chinese version from fish leong!^^ me too, but sometimes, there's few songs on the real list that didn't play out :(
Got chinese too!?!? wah i wanna get that one n listen to it :D
try find it at youtube, fish leong - xiao shou la da shou ^^
Nice!!! Thanks, I found it~ It's in my playlist at my blog now :D
welcome welcome ^^
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Indian accent! haha~
btw, i really like "Tsuji Ayano - Kaze ni Naru"~ :) As it always play by itself when i come to your blog, sometimes I'd just let the whole playlist repeats itself several times! XD
yes! bollywood version!
the relaxing tone right? :))) it's the soundtrack from hayao miyazaki's THE CAT'S RETURN, there's even chinese version from fish leong!
^^ me too, but sometimes, there's few songs on the real list that didn't play out :(
Got chinese too!?!? wah i wanna get that one n listen to it :D
try find it at youtube,
fish leong - xiao shou la da shou ^^
Nice!!! Thanks, I found it~ It's in my playlist at my blog now :D
welcome welcome ^^
Post a Comment