Wednesday, May 6, 2009

may going melaka







a very-melaka-rubbish bin ^^ hahaha


drive thru VIP? *means you can are allowed to run over the car in front of you since you are VIP? :p *

kaka! thanks so much! i really like this! it's not so feminime yet not too manly and i love the brown and yellow and marron (+white) together that honestly i felt disappointed -when you grab it and go to the cashier - only to found you handed it to me as a gift ^o^ thanks muacks!


this is really the 1st time i saw such a *minimalize not minimalism* iron gate!!

and traaa~ dinner is the GREAT satay celup - the signage of melaka food! and do you know how long we waited for our -10 persons seats? 2 hours!


do you see how long is the queue? more than 4 shoplots length!
and eits - do you know when was this picture taken? at 10 at night!
nono, that was when we finished our dinner and came out finding that the crazy crowd doesn't getting any thinner than it was 3 hours ago!

CRAXY ar! (yes, craxy!) *and honestly... it isn't anywhere too great..

neverthelesssss! thanks everyone!! it was good to meet you all again! (and nice to meet you rachel and qi lei!)

8 comments:

Wai Keat Wong said...

I am sure you enjoyed yourself~ :D

I went there 2 years back with some friends, and we went to the same place as you and your friends went ! XD

Wai Keat Wong said...

Did you go and try the chicken riceball thingy? at the pasar petang area~ ( i think that's how to call that place gua... not sure of its name, but its like an 'evening' pasarmalam~)

Peggyanagi said...

yah i did, for lunch we ate chicken rice ball but..it doesnt taste great :( what a smart marketing strategy, just make the rice into a hard ball and it become a 'specialilty' make ppl queue up in front of you shop ^^; i didnt take pic of it ^^;

we just played around jonker street,i think the best of all is the cendol ^^ sad didn't take any pic of it ^^;

Wai Keat Wong said...

haha, THAT is EXACTLY what I thought when I had it back then, nothing special about it anyway :D

Peggyanagi said...

lol~ maybe one day i can open chicken rice CUBE shop at other city hahahahha~~

Wai Keat Wong said...

Really? :D I am looking forward to see you franchising cube chicken rice~ :D I think you can think about it! I am ready to invest on your plans XD

Peggyanagi said...

hahahahahhaa i will remember ur support hahahahahaha

Wai Keat Wong said...

=] Quickly start, k?~ I can manage a branch in San Francisco for you! :D