Friday, April 24, 2009

Absolute boyfriend

this is a japanese drama based on japanese comic named 'Zettai Kareshi' by watase yuu (you can find it here http://www.onemanga.com/Absolute_Boyfriend/ )

it's about a robot boyfriend programmed exactly like you wish ^o^ hahahaha, the drama itself i will rate it as 7/10 given the acting of the cast that in spite of the silly storyline, it made me cry and touched T0T

and i watched (flipped through) the special episode few days ago (without putting in my earphone coz working mah...*but yet i load the drama) the ending is really really really....touching... given the fact that it made me shed tears on broad daylight at the office ....

the special emphasize on the fact that the robot has no future together with the human. it also talks about letting go the past and moved forward.

Aiks! so SAD ar! anyway, worth watching! *the actor is really very leng chai!

4 comments:

Kae Miin said...

OH MYYY i saw this comic in borders before...I really liked it...awww...I wanna watch this.

Peggyanagi said...

heehehee try streaming at www.mysoju.com

erm... i dont really like the comic...the drawing is great, but the story is overly comical...

it's really cool how the drama director made it much more -relevant- to real life ^^

Kai CHan said...

Peggy, rmb u mention about the gal fr hanakimi, the new drama? it's call Atashinchi no Danshi~ I only found til ep2 only~~ somehow, another not a logic drama, but I think it's nice :D
btw i seaching for zettai kareshi.. i tot jz SP, not drama! I din noe it's call absolute bf.. yay! I go dwnld it~

Peggyanagi said...

ohooo? hahhaa then i shall wait till more eps come out ^^ currently im watching tvb again *got to pick up my poor cantonese*