Thursday, January 31, 2008

My 5 top strengths~

i bought a book last month called 'strength finder 2.0'

the introduction is so interesting, it says that everybody have their own talents, different from each other people. sadly our world system is the one that emphasize more on 'correcting weakness' instead of 'focusing on strength'

it's not that overcome your weakness is unnecessary, but you might be better using your time to enhance your strength and thus it will definitely increase your performance.

i took the online test at www.strengthfinder.com, and they generate out my 5 top stengths:

a. Deliberative: which means... I'm a careful one, naturally have good judgment, and build relationship slowly~

b. Empathy: which means... I'm sensitive towards others' feeling.

c. Individualization: which means... I can sense people's strength and their different characteristic which make them special compare to other

d. Restorative: which means... I enjoy being a problem solver

e. Input: which means... a natural collector, information, and all~

So glad that i come to realize that being deliberative makes me slow at open up to others ^^;
and it makes me very seldom lose stuffs ^^ not even a rubber or pencil~

at both being deliberative and having empathy needs me to partner with people who have 'command' 'activator' >.<>.<>.<>.< style="font-style: italic;">"Basically, it states that each of the five are "self-starting" themes and relied on instinctually. Lower themes may well be "responsive" - used only when needed. "

glad to know that :)

No comments: