i said, who knows.
she glared at me.
i continue, who knows? i might passed away before you left.
my point is, why are you always demanding for stuffs that i cant predict?
and last night i came to the conclusion of a long search.
she is incapable of accepting me for who i am.
simply too busy with the image of 'a perfect daughter' in her head, and busy with wondering why im not my cousins, why im not the same as what she saw in them.
am i disappointed?
perhaps it is more like...relieved. since i have gotten the true honest answer from herself.
now, what should i do?
3 comments:
I sort of have the same problem too. When I was young, my mom told me I'm 'the star of the family' coz i'm the only girl among cousins. I gotta behave perfect well. Can't even laugh out loud!
Over the years, I've learn to understand her more. Perhaps all your mom need is an assuring answer that if possible, you would visit her grave. Think of it as, she need comfort and assurance. Not straight honest answer with a twist of matter-of-fact.
It's like how we had a bad day and just need some comfort and assurance from a friend or family.
Perhaps what you should do is honestly answer yourself, do you love your mom? If you do or even try to, then accept her for the way she is.
I dunno if this help but I'm just sharing my own experience with my mom. Hope you feel better *hugs*
btw... that's me Ashley =.='' arrghh... 2 accounts chaos!
hugs, thanks ashley...
Post a Comment