Thursday, January 6, 2011

song: inspiration


got this while listen to the itunes radio. this song has a nice message isn't it?
*to be honest, it caught my ears at 'im the queen of my life'


~~~
whatever will come
this is the journey of life
I am on the path that is leading me home
now and forever I am feeling so strong

sometimes I was wrong
probably make some mistakes
but I know there's a reason why things are like that
I believe in the angels and heaven I pray

this is me
it is what I want to be
standing in front of you
leaving all the things I don't need any more
this is me
here's where I want to be
standing in front of you
leaving, I wanna to be happy again
this is me

my kingdoms in me
I am still the queen of my life
after the long time of shalter and pain
i choose to be happy forever again

I find so much joy
joy from my own inner world
now I promise myself the right way
finding my peace and my freedom again

*this is me
it is where I want to be
standing in front of you
leaving all things I don't need any more
this is me
it is where I want to be
standing in front of you
coz I just want to be happy again
this is me

yes this is me

life is not what it seems,
now I had open my eyes
thank you for giving me all that I am
now I am part of the circle again

**
this is me

No comments: