Finally holiday is here! I was rather worried I couldn’t wake up for the morning flight but then the worries itself woke me up hehehe.
The taxi uncle asked whether I am heading back to hometown. I said I am off to holiday at
‘
dear tree that whisper courage to me everytime i saw it
Everything went smooth and I arrived at airport early, and l even get the window seat. Air asia now decide the seats for its passenger instead of letting them choose themselves like previously. I feel it is much better this way, to avoid people streaming into the line like mad trying to grab seats like there’s not enough for everyone. And another surprise, they provide water and mini peanut snacks now!
if only i could run and jump around the cloud! pilot! let me out!
my favourite blue sky, my favourite pretty cloud, my favourite blue sea!
Dad waited me up at the Ngurah Rai airport, for my 2.5 hours flight arrived slightly later than his. but it turns out to be a longer wait for him because of the stupid immigration. There are lots counters open for ‘Arrival on Visa’ but only one open for ‘Indonesian’ and the line was filled with MALAYSIAN! Zzzzzzz!
And then we headed to my dad’s friend’s hotel at Denpasar, the capital of
And to our dismay, the hotel itself is far from eatery or shops as well.
We took a rest and came out later on for dinner. The taxi driver drove us to eat Ayam Betutu. It is sort of boiled chicken with herbs and spices. Nice stuff! We got half chicken for only IDR 30000, and also we tried Tipah Kuah Bali for IDR 20000. it is a ketupat served with few little dishes and a bowl of santan gravy. Something I had never tried before.
tipah kuah, is a lontong with vegies, meat. egg, and satay around it
ayam betutu (what's left of it :p)
Afterwards the driver was smart to drive us to a souvenir shops KRISNA, it is one huge shops selling not only snacks but also paintings, t-shirts, batik, accessories, and even slippers and small2 items.
And the most interesting part is, they are cheap! Truly reasonable priced.
And I found what I had been dreaming of, the big strawhat! And it’s only for IDR 33,000!
And so in the first day I had cleared some –must-by- list for friends- how nice!
** Air Asia ticket bought on 19 nov, two ways from
(Fare 137, airport tax 28, luggage for return 4, convenience fee 10)
** Dinner at Ayan Betutu Asli Gilimanuk, jln Merdeka no.5 Denpasar,
.
** Krisna - oleh oleh khas
** Hotel Nikki, Jln Gatot Subroto IV no.18 Denpasar Bali, T: 0361-412888 F 0361-412333
No comments:
Post a Comment